Walk the medicine wheel – Part 2 – and experience shamanism.
Enjoy a relaxing day of meditation to the drum.
Gain wisdom and insight using the medicine wheel.
Journey to the sacred directions, the red & blue roads. Meet your totem animal
Beautiful opening and closing ceremony with sage blessing
You are invited to join us for introduction to shamanism and the Medicine Wheel. The Medicine Wheel is used by native culture to understand our journey through life. On this very sacred day in the Yurt you will;
- Experience meditating or journeying to beat of the drum.
- Learn how to undertake a medicine journey to the drum beat, seeking insight and understanding the information you receive.
- Understand the sacred directions and use them in your own life.
- Learn what it means to walk the wheel and the red and blue roads according the Lakota tradition.
- Meet you totem animal and connect with its teachings for you.
- Participate in a sacred opening ceremony using offerings and sacred herbs.
- Receive a great deal of wisdom from your spirit helpers, Dawn and her spirit friends who include Lakota medicine men.
- Open to healing on your path through life.
- Includes a comprehensive teaching handout to take away.